Contact Me!

Contact Me!
Schedule an appointment with me today and find out how I can help your home dreams come true.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Springtime critter prevention tip

A great tip to prevent critters like bunnies from eating your plants coming up this time of year. Get a bar of Irish Spring original soap and a cheese grater. Walk around your plants and grate the soap so soap shavings are all around your plants.

Over time the rain will wash it away without staining your mulch. I recommend get a cheese grater just for the soap. Repeat until your plants get large enough so critter stop eating them. If you see signs they are eating your plants... Grate some soap.

I have found out that deer don't like the soap but its not 100% fool proof. The best trick and what I do is soap and an ultrasonic device.

No comments:

Post a Comment